Our online shopping T&C’s apply to all purchases ordered online via www.proactivealchmey.com, please read them carefully.
1. Product sales and availability
- All the merchandise displayed on our website is subject to availability and a delivery date will be communicated to you via e-mail once order has been completed. All prices shown on our website are quoted in Rands.
2. Proactive Alchemy website pricing policy
- Proactive Alchemy is committed to offering our customers value for money at the most competitive prices. Therefore, prices shown on our website are exclusive to the website.
- Prices exclude Value-Added Tax. Items on promotion may be subject to certain conditions, including stock availability & limited offer clauses.
- A delivery charge, when an order is under a predetermined Rand value, will be billed for each confirmed order placed and will be shown on the receipt as a separate item.
3. Stock availability
- We retain buffer stocks for normal sales projections, however, stock availability may be affected by orders out of the normal sales range.
- If we are unable to immediately conclude your order, a delivery date will be advised accordingly. In the unlikely event that you’re unhappy with the said date please see our Refunds and Returns Policy.
4. Methods of payments
- We will deduct the total value of your online transaction against the credit card tendered by you during the check-out process. Payment will be prompted on acceptance of your order and prior to delivery.
- You may also pay for your online orders and delivery costs using secure EFT payment online shop. This service is managed by OZOW, a market-leading payment solutions provider to South African businesses and organizations.
- By submitting your order, and credit card details you warrant that you are over the age of eighteen (18), and are authorised to make the said purchase.
5. Confirmation of orders
- By placing an online order via our website, you confirm your purchase subject to these Terms and Conditions. Your offer is considered to have been accepted by us when you receive a confirmation e-mail detailing your order. Failure by Proactive Alchemy to confirm or notify acceptance shall not affect the validity of the transaction or the enforceability thereof.
- Proactive Alchemy dispatched orders on weekdays between 08:00 and 17:00.
- Deliveries will take place approximately 2-5 working days from delivery date on invoice. Proactive Alchemy reserves the right to change these delivery times.
- Unfortunately no deliveries will be made on public holidays or weekends. We will, however, do our best to make deliveries within the above stated time.
- Upon delivery of the order, you will receive our delivery note detailing the purchased items delivered, the delivery fees, VAT and the amount debited from your credit card
- Any persons other than yourself who sign for the parcel is assumed to be authorised to take delivery on your behalf. Should nobody be at the delivery address at the time of delivery, the delivery service will attempt to contact you in order to arrange for an alternate delivery time.
- Please arrange that you or your representative is available to accept your purchases at the delivery address on arranged date. On delivery, we will kindly request that you sign and print your or their name on the delivery note, to confirm receipt of the said parcel.